AI ground detection.
With a GND Defender at the IEC power input, it will intelligently detect and remove the ground loop at the component.
Behind this, the GND Defender:
- Intelligently breaks DC ground loops to eliminate ground loop hum
- EMI shielding is retained
- Equipment Safety is unaffected (not a ground lift – so maintains equipment safety ground)
If multiple ground loops exist, more than one GND Defender may be required.
The GND Defender is smarter than the average ground lift. By a long way.
The GND Defender is not only at the cutting-edge in terms of technology but also safety:
- High-performance glass passivated semiconductor
- High Case Dielectric Strength of 1500VRMS UL Listed
- X7R Capacitor
- High-temperature stability
- Flame resistant IEC socket/connector/chassis
- Fireproof polymers UL94-V0
Remember that best practice is to always keep at least one direct power cable connection.